ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit:
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:46:38 GMT
Stefane Bailliez wrote:

> +1 from me w/ automatic susbscription for all committers if feasible.

It is feasible.  My personal preference (intended to be expressed in a
non-binding way) is that commits go to the -dev lists.  This has two
effects: causes commits to be viewed by a wider audience, and causes
non-developers to flee to the -user list.  ;-)

I can't help but wonder if the real root cause is that the people
interested in following myrmidon is distinct from the constituency for ant.
If so, a separate cvs and -cvs mailing list for that code base may be more
to the point.

- Sam Ruby