ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: how access to repository??
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:58:11 GMT
You have to get "nominated" to get write access to the repository. The
nomination is normally done by one of the committers (which I am not btw).
For now it's best to put your fixed in bugzilla, so the current committers
can get your fix from there. More info about this on the
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html page.

Mvgr,
martin