ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: IntrospectionHelper request
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 00:39:57 GMT

Adam,

Have you considered the difference between createX and addX. This is not about attribute/elements.
It is about who knows how to create an object. If we just have setX, then the implication
is that all nested element objects are created by the core and not by the task. Are you suggesting
that the ability for a task to create its nested elements should be removed?

Conor