ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: GenericDeploymentTool and ejb
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:38:54 GMT

Not yet. Holger, do you plan to add one? The old verion used to add in super
classes and interfaces. The new version loads all classes by spidering the
class dependency hierarchy. Should give you a more complete jar. I think
that is what the standard dictates although I have for quite a while, used a
separate support jar for such classes.

Conor