ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] AnsiColorLogger
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:10:50 GMT
Magesh,

Looks good. My only comment would be the name of the properties file. Should
it be more closely identified with the logger in question, say
ansilogger.properties, or should config info for all loggers go in
defaults.properties?

In fact, there is a more general issue, regarding how loggers can be
configured, since I guess users may want to change the colours without
having to rebuild the ant jar.

Conor