ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christian.Nedreg...@findexa.no
Subject RE: Ant2 VFS Proposal
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:39:13 GMT

I know nothing about the problems with the way commons is run, but writing a
VFS and making it Ant dependant seems neither to be very Component Oriented
or eh.. 'nice'.

Seems better to make it part of commons, or even a full fledged Jakarta
project.

Then wrappers could be made for Ant, Avalon etc.

Christian