ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Newton <snew...@standard.com>
Subject RE: offtopic: Windows XP
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:12:45 GMT
No doubt it's oxymoronic!  I kinda like the idea of thumbing
my nose at MSFT by using XP to develop J2EE applications that
will get deployed to production Unix servers.  In all seriousness,
because my company has identified a desire to move to XP for both
business users and developers, I felt a need to at least ask if
there are any showstoppers.  So far I've used every version of
windows since 95 to write Java and not had anything other than the
usual sorts of windows issues.  Knock wood!