ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Newton <snew...@standard.com>
Subject offtopic: Windows XP
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:35:16 GMT
Hello,

I'm very interested in hearing from everyone out there who is doing
significant Java development with XP on the developer's desktop.
Please email me privately, with your experiences or your suggestions
for further reading.

I'm presuming that just because Microsoft does not ship a JVM with
XP there are no significant issues using it as a developers desktop
O/S for Java.  JBuilder6, for instance, lists NT, 2000, and XP as
all being acceptable.  However having seen the thread here about
1.4 and Ant and XP I felt it worthwhile to ask.