ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Cain" <arc...@unitedbinary.com>
Subject Some logos...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:27:36 GMT
Hi there,

Just noticed today that you are looking for a logo and I thought I might
be able to contribute a few candidates. Here are four: one background /
large panel image, one banner (not standard size), and two smaller
graphics. I didn't notice any submission guidelines, so I hope the image
format and delivery method are acceptable.

I'm a long-time ANT user and have enjoyed using it since the first time I
was able to try it out. Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Eric Cain
Partner, Software Engineer
United Binary, LLC
http://www.unitedbinary.com

No matter  how exotic  human civilization  becomes,  no matter the
developments  of  life  and  society  nor  the  complexity  of the
machine/human  interface,  there always come  interludes of lonely
power when the course of humankind,  the very future of humankind,
depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals.
                                     --Dune Messiah, Frank Herbert