ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject [OT] RE: What am I doing wrong?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:03:43 GMT
[...]
> Steve, I live close enough to the Dutch/German border that I could
> take your guilds, but they don't accept it in shops any longer
> (stopped doing so this Monday IIRC).  German Marks will expire by the
> end of February.

That's in shops only. German laws are such that there is no expiration in
time for money. You probably have to go to the Bundesbank for that. In
France you've got 10 years for notes and 3 years for coins and you have to
go the Banque de France.

For Dutchs, you have until 1/1/2007 for coins and 1/1/2032 for notes.

See the table at this page
http://www.cfdt.fr/pratique/euro/calendrier.htm

Extreme right column:

Sans limite de temps = without limit time
Billets = notes
pi├Ęces = coins
ans = years
jusqu'au = until

You will recognize countries easily, otherwise try your favorite translator.

Stephane