ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Build Failure - Tomcat 4.0
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:17:39 GMT

Manually done. I did 3 or 4 of them until I stopped to fix only simple
things because I though it was not wise. Good thing since I messed 2 files
out of 4.
Will review the rest carefully tonight.

> by a tool, then I suggest we review all places where
> StringBuffers have replaced String manipulations as a result
> of this commit.  Though Checksum's testcase caught this,
> I wonder if there are any other places with similar 'bugs' which
> do not have testcases at all...

I will focus on keeping <rjunit> to work to ease testing. There are too many
issues related to Ant testing in isolation(at least for me, I must be brain
dead) and this will help me set up coverage reporting on Ant so that we know
where to focus testing efforts...

Stephane