ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit:
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:20:54 GMT

Would probably be a good idea to setup ant-cvs.

Peter is a prolific committer in every project he deals with (someone
recently came up with interesting stats about avalon dev/user stats, it was
in commons I think but not sure) so I guess more than one user has its
mailbox flooded with myrmidon commits :-)

I'm personnally separating the cvs-commit from the ant-dev in my mailreader.

+1 from me w/ automatic susbscription for all committers if feasible.

Stephane