ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [task contrib] task for generating an IntelliJ IDEA .ipr file
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:42:02 GMT

The configuration of tools is not part of the project, it's part of the IDE
(config directory), just like code templates, etc...

Only CVS and VSS are project-configurable.

Task can be useful I guess.

They missed something while designing the file, but this is easily fixable.

- there should be a difference between relative paths (paths within a
project) and absolute paths (external). Eclipse makes this difference in the
configuration of the project thus you make a project configuration usable
between developpers. Oracle JDev includes them in relative as well.

Stephane