ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: propertyfile -> builtin task
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:02:13 GMT

Nothing prevent us from doing the same thing we actually do with the trax
implementation of <style>. The class is not renamed nor anything, it is just
part of the core, so we can probably as you said, move the docs to core and
jar the task in core rather than optional.

About the docs, well, I feel it's easier to navigate around.
Maybe in the manual all tasks should be listed with something identifying
that they are optional - icon, asterisk or whatever, but in the layout I
feel it's easier.

Stephane