ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject RE: wljspc task
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:10:56 GMT
Bob,

as is said, it's merely an enhanced wrapper. weblogic.jspc introduces the
parameter -depend which makes it check the stalltime , probably similar to
the stalltime method you see in your generated jsp code.

> In development, we build and deploy the war every time. It
> would be nice to have some syntax/dependency checking on
> JSP's at build time rather than manually navigating and testing them.

That's what we do to. You could of course run weblogic.jspc with a
java-task, but I think that having a wrapped task is more convenient.

Daniel

sitewaerts GmbH
Hebelstra├če 15
D-76133 Karlsruhe