ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject wljspc task
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:33:28 GMT
Hi Ants,

I'm interested in who is using the current implementation of the WebLogic
JSPC task. The new service-pack 2 for WL6.1 ships with a version of
weblogic.jspc which runs stable (for the first time I think) even with
complex jsps using includes and tag-libraries. Additionally it has a switch
to precompile a whole web-application with an integrated check for
dependencies.

I wrote a simple task which wraps JSPC and is primarily meant to compile
whole web-applications. I dropped the support for single files and filesets,
enhanced by some logic regarding the location where weblogic will expect
it's generated classes in case that
- JSPs will be changed and changes should be picked up (development)
- JSPs won't be changed (webapp is supposed to be a WAR-file).

Now I'd like to know which use-cases other WebLogic users see, maybe I can
work out something which is of a more general use, or the support for the
new SP2 features could be incorporated into the existing JSPC.

Cheerios,

Daniel

sitewaerts GmbH
Hebelstra├če 15