ant-dev mailing list archives

From "McHenry, Matt" <mmche...@carnegielearning.com>
Subject FixCRLF bug (mac-specific)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 20:18:22 GMT
I'm using ant on an OS X box, and I've discovered a bug in the FixCRLF task.
In the nextLine method of its OneLiner inner class, there is some code to
handle \r\n and \r\r\n specially.  I'm not exactly clear on why these need
to be special-cased, but for lines that just end in \r, the first character
of the next line is being dropped.  It should really be "peeking" at the
next character after a \r, and only actually reading it if it's a \r or \n.
My quick solution was just to comment out this special handling, though.

Let me know if you need more details ...

Matt McHenry
Software Developer
Carnegie Learning