ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sengupta, Avik" <Avik.Sengu...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject RE: wljspc task
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:17:06 GMT
We've been using the wljspc task extensively for wl4.5 and 5.1. I had
thought of writing one for wl6, but with the -depend option, the primary
reason for a task (dependency checking) goes away. So we've been using a
java task to call weblogic.jspc.

However, it would be interesting a more value added jspc task.

-----Original Message-----
From: crazybob@crazybob.org [mailto:crazybob@crazybob.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 7:58 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: wljspc task

We have been looking for something like this. Does your task recompile every
time or does it only recompile JSP's that have changed?

In development, we build and deploy the war every time. It would be nice to
have some syntax/dependency checking on JSP's at build time rather than
manually navigating and testing them.

Thanks,
Bob