ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Submission - Ant Templating
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:04:06 GMT

From: Bevan Arps [mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz]

> Greetings from "down under".

You mean "down under and a little to the right" :)

> The stylesheet allows you to define templates in your Ant file that can
> then be invoked by name. Templates can expand to a single task, a list
> of tasks or even a whole sequence of targets.

Sounds good, I'll have to dig into it when I get some cycles.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may