ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Ant2 VFS Proposal
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:37:10 GMT
I know I'm about to open up a can of worms here...

But this seems like a sure thing for commons.

If the VFS really Ant specific?
Given that we (ie Magesh) spent time looking
for a usable  implementation that we could steal,
wouldn't it make sense to have ours in a place
where it can be easily shared?

I know that some people have objections to the
way commons is run (and I can appreciate them)
but I think it is at least worth having the
discussion.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may