ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Ant Coding guidelines
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:21:27 GMT
> It's easy to focus people on a simple "screw up and you get
> woken up" rule,
> but that doesnt address productivity, only code quality.

Lucky you.
We have the reverse.
"Screw up too many times and we stop calling you."
It's the ones who are competent that keep getting called
to fix things.

9.30 am. New Years Day. On holidays.
Joy.

--

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie