ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef s/optional/ejb WLStop.java
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:49:34 GMT

>    /*
>     * The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
>     *
>   - * Copyright (c) 1999 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
>   + * Copyright (c) 1999 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
>     * reserved.

As per recent discussions on general@, that should now be
    * Copyright (c) 1999,2002 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights

[although I suspect changes were published in 2001 also]

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may