ant-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Hancock <e...@bitpuddle.com>
Subject Re: [AUDIT] static analysis results
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:43:14 GMT
One other tool to consider is Parasoft's JTest.  It does similar static
code analysis (which I think is the most useful part of the tool) as
well as dynamic whitebox-type testing.  The static tests have proved
quite helpful to me.  In lieu of a line-by-line review of every source
file, JTest gives me some confidence that nothing really crazy lurks
within.

I'd be happy to run JTest against the ant codebase and post the results
somewhere.  I must admit, though, that the Webgain / QA results are
prettier.

E -