ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: logo voting?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:23:19 GMT
Hi all,

Justin is unfortunately no longer with us at Rubus but I can contact him if
needed. I just wanted to point out that he submitted 16+17 as proof of
concepts in order to gain feedback and is more than keen to work with us to
develop the brief into a "real" logo. Strewth, I sound like an arty creative
type!!!

Les