ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: Ant logo voting
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:56:19 GMT
At 14:13 28/01/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>On 28 Jan 2002, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > a veto power against logo 10 would probably strong enough for me ;-)
>
>I shouldn't have said that (it is entry 8 of the ballot), somebody
>seems to hate me 8-(

You just forgot to indicate you're working in Octal.

<grin>

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).