ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject RE: Ant Logo submission
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:18:58 GMT
At 17:01 23/01/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>Please ignore the mess if you are using a proportional font. We now return
>you to more serious logo proposals.

I dunno ... there is something attractive about a logo that could be
included in ant files.

The ascii ones seem to me to be more "in tune" with the whole "ant way"
than anything else I've seen. I hope they show up for voting.

Cheers,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).