ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: Re: how access to repository??
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:56:14 GMT
I am confused, it says nothing about having to get nominated to become a developer.  It only
says you have to get nominated to become a committer.  Are you sure about this????  So do
I just access the latest ant as anonymous, and where is this bugzilla.  I did not see anything
about that in the link you gave me(which I have now read twice)
ps.  Please reply directly to me or carbon copy me, as I am not on the developers list(too
much mail for me to handle when I join that)
thanks for you help,
Dean

You have to get "nominated" to get write access to the repository. The
nomination is normally done by one of the committers (which I am not btw).
For now it's best to put your fixed in bugzilla, so the current committers
can get your fix from there. More info about this on the
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html page.

Mvgr,
martin