ant-dev mailing list archives

From obrand <obr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Anyone interested of including a CastorTask to ant ?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:22:14 GMT
I have posted this a long time ago and nobody knew really what Castor
was. I guess now more and more people are using the superbe framework.
I have a Castor Task for generating Java Objects from XML Schemas using
the Castor SourceGenerator class. I have added as well in this task a
verification of the dates of the generated objects and the Schema
(comparing the root element of the schema).

Let me know if you are interested and if yes, how to proceeed. (I have a
full HTML documentation "a la Ant" as well, so inclusion will be painless)

Olivier