ant-dev mailing list archives

From nickk <ni...@remoteapps.com>
Subject Re: logo voting?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:51:08 GMT
hi all

we (remoteapps.com) provide a polling app as part of our main application suite.
i am sure our cto wouldn't mind me setting one up somewhere that would be
accessable by all. i will check and get back to you if you are interested. it
can be set up in a matter of minutes so let me know and i'll get on with it.

ta

nick