ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Albrecht, Matt" <matt.albre...@zilliant.com>
Subject New optional task for your consideration - <echoproperties>
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:40:25 GMT
I've attached a task that I've had success using in the past.

It either sends to a file or to the log a listing of all the currently set
properties in the current ant project.  I've used it for debugging my Ant
scripts (to see exactly what's been set), and for helping with various JUnit
tests that may need a property file with most of the calling Ant property
settings.  It could also be helpful in archiving the state of a build.

The zip file includes the source (hopefully in step with the Apache coding
style), tests, and document file.  The tests all pass in my environment (of
course ;-) ). I did not include a modified defaults.properties file, but the
added line would be:

echoproperties=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.EchoProperties

Enjoy.

-Matt Albrecht