ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Ant logo voting
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:17:29 GMT
> Yes, and also I envision it being used for hyperlinks to the
> Ant website and
> documentation.
>
> I don't think the "built by" phrase is all that useful since
> Ant is striving
> for being used in every Java build, so it would be silly to
> advertise "hey,
> I use best practices", since if you weren't you'd be the minority.
>
>     Erik

Ya right, but if a "build by" logo is tiny and cute I'd use it in our
projects in the "about section" and probably in the manual! Should be a good
comercial for both: the project and ANT :-)

Oh: and I suggest to let Adam James Logo into the contest, even if he send
it a little late... The logo is great IMHO :-)

Oh, and +1 on the ASCII Art Adoption :-)

Greetinx,
Chris