ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Heimann <>
Subject Re: Re: Problem with <cvs> on Linux Debian
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:38:05 GMT
On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 09:13:43AM -0800, Steve Loughran wrote:
> [...]

Maybe it's an ant-dev issue, because the cvs task it's quiet poor. It
just executes cvs as a new process and hopes the user has
installed cvs. There are also problems, for example if
you must type in a password, because ssh
authentification can't be done with a entry in ~/.cvspass.

I've seen some comments in the source code about this problem. A fix
would be to use a cvs library implemented in java. Is it worth trying
something like that? Any suggestion which library to use?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message