ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AUDIT] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:12:29 GMT
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:30, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

Thanks. Actually at least one of the problems is that the tool is not fully
JLS compliant ;) Wierd huh? ;) Specifically if there is an inner class
defined in an interface it requires that the inner class have the public
specifier even though this is redundent and jikes warns against it ;)

> I cannot give you a package dependency analysis, I might be able to do a
> custom rule for this but it won't fit into the reporting model, this would
> better fit into the metrics...which cannot be customized in the version I
> have.
>
> It might be better to go with JDepend for now.

Okays - will give it a bash next sometime next week or so.

--
Cheers,

Pete