ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] vfs proposal
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:51:01 GMT

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:20, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Attached is the source for my VFS proposal for Ant 2.  I've done it up as a
> patch to Myrmidon, but it's not dependent on anything from myrmidon (yet).
> Nor is it integrated into myrmidon at all.

Looks good. Just went through it then and didn't find anything I didn't like

> Next on the list is to get <path> and <fileset> using the VFS.

Do you want to prefix v to everything you do in this direction. ie <vcopy/>
<vpath/> <vfileset/> etc. This way I can keep working the conservative path
and you can experiment with different things and we wont step on each others
toes. Sound good?

 Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
 us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message