ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] vfs proposal
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:51:01 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:20, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Attached is the source for my VFS proposal for Ant 2.  I've done it up as a
> patch to Myrmidon, but it's not dependent on anything from myrmidon (yet).
> Nor is it integrated into myrmidon at all.

Looks good. Just went through it then and didn't find anything I didn't like
;)

> Next on the list is to get <path> and <fileset> using the VFS.

Do you want to prefix v to everything you do in this direction. ie <vcopy/>
<vpath/> <vfileset/> etc. This way I can keep working the conservative path
and you can experiment with different things and we wont step on each others
toes. Sound good?

--
Cheers,

Pete