ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AUDIT] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:40:52 GMT
Hi,

would be able to delete and reupdate

 jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/framework/Pattern.
java
jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/components/workspace/DefaultTaskContext.java

It seems they got conflicts when you did an update once and thus theres funny
"<<<"'s apearing in the the text.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,