ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant2
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:17:28 GMT
On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:14, Sam Ruby wrote:
> [[ moved to ant-dev ]]
>
> Peter Donald wrote:
> >> The way I plan to participate in this discussion is through Gump.  If
> >> Peter or Conor ever get to the point where they would like to propose a
> >> code base for Ant2, I'll start executing and posting trial runs against
> >> all of the projects that I follow.
> >
> > Hopefully it will be before a proposal gets made. It would be nice for it
> > to be a pre-req for proposal adoption that 95% of gump builds clean or
> > similar. That would be kool.
>
> Just let me know when to start.  ;-)

In a month or two depending on how progress goes. As soon as a significant
proportion of the ant1 tasks are converted then we can set it up and start
counting down bugs ;)

> I seem to recall asking before and not hearing back an answer...

Maybe - must have missed it ;) I seem to have suggested that gump runs should
be a requirement before but I guess you missed that  ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete