ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] add TaskContext.getService()
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:58:47 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:41, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using a Class sounds like a good plan.  I've redone my patch (attached) to
> use a Class object, and merged in your changes from yesterday.  You can
> ignore the last patch.

I applied this with a few minor changes. I moved getTypeFactory() to
AbstractContainerTask because I believe that sort of funcitonality will
mainly be used by container tasks.

Also rather than making DefaultTaskContext Composable I just passed the
ComponentManager in via the constructor. Seemed simpler and less likely to
cause problems. I also verified that the returned service is an instance of
the supplied class.

Other than that all is good.

--
Cheers,