ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: [METRICS] metrics analysis results
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:38:42 GMT
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:01, wrote:
> This mail is an (unreadable) short text summary of the results of a
> metrics source code tool ran on this project. It is sent as a 'proof
> of concept' and see if there is any interest in these information.

interest == +100

One request though - could you possibly include a short description of the
metric measurements used - some are obvious enough (FANOUT) but some I have
no idea what stand for (NOA, NRM, NLM, DAC). Is this something that is
automativally done on a nightly basis or something (or could be made to do

Clarke's Third Law: "Any technology distinguishable from
magic is insufficiently advanced".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message