ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone interested of including a CastorTask to ant ?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:34:50 GMT
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:24, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> I'm +1 on adding optional Castor tasks.  I've not personally used it, but
> I've heard nothing but great things about it.
>
> Do you have test cases for it, or could you create them in the test style
> used in the Ant codebase?
>
> Without other committer feedback yet, I'd say go ahead and submit what you
> have and let the voting commence.

I would prefer that it was added to the Castor project. That way the Castor
people could make sure that each iteration of Castor works with the task. It
also removes extra workload from ant committers who probably have not a lot
of experience with Castor. If Castor peeps don't want it then +1 to adding it
into ant but it would be nice to at least try them first.

--
Cheers,

Pete

PROGRAM: n.  a magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn
one's input into error messages.  v.t.  to engage in a pastime similar
to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for
reward.