ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit:
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:32:45 GMT
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:35, Magesh Umasankar wrote:
> From: "Peter Donald" <peter@apache.org>
>
> > > How do you handle commit message follow-ups in avalon-cvs?
> > > Does it go to avalon-dev or avalon-cvs?
> >
> > avalon-dev IIRC
>
> ok, then,
>
> +1 to have ant-cvs setup
> +1 to have Reply-to: header point to ant-dev
> +1 to 'discuss' commits only in ant-dev
>
> Anyway, I am curious to also know why such an arrangement
> is against jakarta policy?

No idea - never asked. I suspect it has to do with the idea that all
developers should be watching all commits and if you are not interested then
you are probably not mean to be on the -dev list ;)

Anyways one more +1 still needed ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

 We shall not cease from exploration, and the
  end of all our exploring will be to arrive
 where we started and know the place for the
        first time -- T.S. Eliot