ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [task contrib] task for generating an IntelliJ IDEA .ipr file
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:32:20 GMT
I think this is a great IDEA :-)
Actually, the same problem is present in other IDE
environments (JBuilder, for example) and they have
also this kinds of project files.

Perhaps we could have a kind of generic
IDEConfigurator task (which generates some sort of
XML file) and then use something like <anakia> or

I could be quite useful.

Jose Alberto

Hi all,