ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [task contrib] task for generating an IntelliJ IDEA .ipr file
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:19:54 GMT
Hi,

Sounds fantastic - how about adding the ability to add in CVS data into the
ipr file ? ;) Maybe even sourcesafe to if you are that way inclined ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"You know what a dumbshit the 'average man' on the street is? Well, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that!"
					J.R. "Bob" Dobbs