ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: XSL Tasks
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 04:04:13 GMT
On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 09:38:27PM -0600, Bob Lee wrote:
> [...]

Might want to look at

http://www.langdale.com.au/styler/

  "The styler task makes useful combinations of XSLT transformations
  easy to specify in an Ant build file. Like the built-in Ant task
  style, styler can apply a single transformation to a set of XML files.
  But it can also:

	- handle multiple transformations, in parallel or pipelined.
	- enable transformations that split or merge files
	- process non-XML files, especially HTML (based on JTidy)
	- apply non-XSLT transformation, especially "regular fragmentations"
	- use any custom XMLReader or XMLFilter class to handle new file
	  formats and transformation techniques.
	  "

Mentioned in a mail by author Arnold deVos <adv@langdale.com.au>, with
subject "SUBMIT: candidate for an optional task".

Might be worth adding to the "external tools" page..

--Jeff