ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: logo voting?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:39:53 GMT
On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:13, Christoph Wilhelms wrote:
> Hi Conor and Erik!
>
> > Erik - Elected on the first count :-)
>
> Wanna assist! Originally I wanted to do it myself, but way back when we
> where not able to decide on a decision process(mail account, yahoo group or
> whatever... probably you remember my decision-finding-proposal from 2-3
> month ago...
>
> I really want that task to be done ASAP, too, so let's do it :-)!

Okay heres my preference.

Group 15 - because it will print well on both the web and on paper, we could
also extract the "ant head" part as a small logo. I like the colors but could
also go with the colors in item 11 or 46

Of the others I prefer those with the simpler geometric shapes and stylized
images (Triangles/Circles etc). Many of them despite looking cool on the web
will not print well on paper and some are just too detailed for a logo.

--
Cheers,

Pete