ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject What am I doing wrong?
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:45:35 GMT

I hope that one of the committers can take a couple minutes to explain
what I'm doing wrong.

A couple days ago I submitted a set of tasks for a new SCM,
SourceOffSite from SourceGear. I tried to follow all the new-task
guidelines, including test-cases. I have also sent my tasks to a handful
of others, so I know I'm not the only one who has a need for this
functionality.

I didn't get any sort of a reply. If the tasks are not suitable for
inclusion for some reason. I will try to fix the reason, or give up &
see about putting them in ant-contrib project @ SourceForge. But since I
got no reply, I'm left wondering what to do.

Thanks

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442