ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <j...@custommonkey.org>
Subject Re: Ant Task question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:09:04 GMT
I'm not totally sure as I didn't write most of the cvs task but. I
believe that this might be a bug in the cvs task. From memory I think
there may have been an issue with it not checking the output of the log
command properly. If there was a problem with the log command it never
detected that the command have completed and was left waiting for the
process to finish when it already had.

Does this sound like your problem?

Sorry I can't be more help but it's a while since I've been really
envolved in ant. Someone from the ant mailing lists might be able to
help more.

--
Jeff Martin

Memetic Engineer