ant-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nelson <cnel...@einnovation.com>
Subject Rant = Ant + SOAP
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:20:39 GMT
I apologize for all the interested parties who have been waiting on
this.  I wanted to get a chance to put a build file together before I
released this, but I probably won't get any free time for another week.
Anyways, there is a sourceforge project for this, the name is
RemoteAnt.  I do have the code checked into the CVS repository.
Basically, if you deploy the AntService to Apache SOAP you should be
able to use the AntTaskDef.  I'll do my best to get a build script
together that produces a WAR that you can just drop into Tomcat to see
it work.  It is very simple, but it does work (passes a unit test
anyhoo).

The URL to go to is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/remoteant/

I definitely do plan on getting back to this soon, but things have been
a bit chaotic for me lately.

--Chris