ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Ant logo voting
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:07:51 GMT
I've toyed with http://webpoll.sparklit.com today and found that it does
free polls nicely.  If there are no objections, I'd like to get that set up
for voting next week.  Are there any better suggestions for how to vote?

Voting by logo "group" seems reasonable to get things narrowed down.  I
think we should not only get a graphical logo, but adopt an ASCII art logo
also to embed into build files (Thanks Conor for the submission!).  Have
their been other ASCII submissions?  If not then Conor wins by default!  :)

Stephane - any word on us snagging the Eclipse logos for the vote?

Is the consensus for the poll to be open to all and we narrow it down to the
top five winners and let ant-dev decide from those?

    Erik