ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] yaal (Yet Another Ant Logo)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:18:40 GMT
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <>

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Magesh Umasankar <> wrote:
> > Will you/Stefan please add this to the existing list of logos before
> > calling for the vote?
> Why don't you do it yourself?

A few logos keep popping up every day and if it were
possible to gather them and commit them in a single
go, on a daily basis, it would be nicer because we do
not have to see N number of logo commits.  Anyway,
I notice that Erik and you have been taking care of the
logos and assumed you had a set of things to do
already chalked out.  I forgot to update the xml sheet
last time I committed a logo.  So, this time I played it
safe ;-)

> Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>