ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: XSL Tasks
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 02:03:16 GMT
XSLTProcess has had several changes since Ant 1.4.1 (the details are pasted
below).

What specifically are you looking for?

When has ant-dev not been open to extensions/patches/contributions?  :))

    Erik

----------------------------

Revision : 1.30
Date : 2001/12/7 16:10:17
Author : 'bodewig'
State : 'Exp'
Date : 2001/11/26 18:10:45
Author : 'rubys'
State : 'Exp'
Description :
Add support to for XSLT output types.This maps to TraX's:
transformer.setOutputProperty(OutputKeys.METHOD, type);
Background/rationalle: I'm looking into spliting Gumps gen.bat and gen.sh
scripts into a minimal bootstrap and a normal Ant "build.xml".In order
to achieve this, I need access to the functionallity that Xalan supports
from the command line via the -text parameter.
I've provided an implementation to seed the discussion on how this should
be supported.I am by no means wedded to this approach - if others see a
better way, either let me know or directly make the change.
Revision : 1.28